Ensure that effective governance systems are in operation across the region.
”In April 2015, a renewed partnership between the 3Nations and BC committed to build on the approaches and principles of the SWWG and
apply it to other Government-to-Government initiatives and agreements.
PRIORITIES FOR 2021 – 2024
- Secure sustainable funding for operations of the 3Nations society
- Explore regional governance practice, operations and arrangements for issues of mutual interest to the 3Nations and the province
- Implement comprehensive communication and engagement plan
- Share 3Nations model and best practices across B.C. and Canada
KEY INITIATIVES FOR 2021 – 2022
- Complete implementation of 3Nations policies and procedures (governance, operations, finance, hr, etc.)
- Engage 3Nations leadership on options regarding ‘Regionalization’ and government-to-government agreements with B.C.